Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Twinkled!

I was driving down the road in heavy trafic the other day and Rayney wanted me to look at something. I told her I couldn't because I was driving and I didn't want to die until I get old. She say's "you want to die"? I say "Not until i'm old" Rayney expresses that she never wants to die. So then I start into a whole spiel about how dieing is not a bad thing, living with heavenly father and eternal families. She seemed to understand, and agree, then in an after thought I said, "besides you will probably be twinkled anyways". Well that started a whole new topic, Rayney says, "twinkled? What's twinkled? I don't want to be twinkled!" So again I explain what twinkled is, after my atempted explanation, (it is not an easy thing to explain to a four year old) Rayney asks, "like Shantel?", me, taken back a little, "no Shantel isn't twinkled", Rayney, "then why is she so shiny?" Ahh, the great and pure mind of a child, I love it! Needless to say Shantel got a kick out of it, and I have to agree with Rayney, (who adores Shantel, and thinks she is the most beautiful person in the world) that Shantel is Shiny in every sence of the word. She is beautiful inside and out!!

No comments: