Thursday, August 7, 2008

More family reunions

We had Two family reunions we went to one at Baumgartner, it's a really fun place to camp.  It has a natural hot spring and a beautiful river with a great jumping hole in it.  We stayed there Wednesday, Thurday and part of Friday.  Then we headed up to Lake Cleavland Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Lake Cleavland is an old volcano, very pretty!  We tried fishing and Rayney caught a couple minnows off the rocks but no other success.

Our ride home after five days of camping, we were pooped and very dirty, but we had a blast and the kids didn't want to leave after meeting fun new cousins.

This is the jumping hole at Baumgartner. Dustin decided to take dagan off of it.  Dustin jumped first and then Dagan jumped after him.  I thought we would have to talk him into jumping since it was a 14 foot jump but he jumped off before we could even say ok jump.
This is his splash, he jumped so fast I missed him actually jumping.  I was so proud of him!!!

5 comments:

Jared and Katy said...

So fun! I would be nervous to jump of something very small...he is very brave!

The Flynn's said...

You went camping with your newborn?? You're SO brave. I won't take my kids camping until they're two and out of a crib cause it's just too hard. Glad you guys had fun.

Train Gang said...

This looks AWESOME! very jealous!!

Ashley Holladay said...

I wish we could have gone to the reunion too. It's beautiful there! I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Ashley Holladay said...

I wish we could have gone to the reunion too. It's beautiful there! I'm glad you guys had a good time!