Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WOW has it been a year!

my kids lazing out on my bed
SkotLynd stuffing her Little angel face.

Sun Pinata, I think I will retire from the pinata making business now!
Dagan's crazy teeth he has earned a lot of money from the tooth fairy this year.

Corban in all his cuteness
Lincoln, such big eyes! He is my comedian!
um can you say about the funkiest hair I have ever seen on a baby! Just a big pile of curls on top.

Rayney is her Dance costume, they danced to Cruella Devil!

So a year has flown by! How did that happen? Life gets so busy. First I just wanted to say happy birthday to my most wonderful husband. I can't believe he is 33 years old, he was 23 when we got married and we used to sing "no body likes you when your twenty three". Has ten years really flown by so fast?

So highlights from the last year I haven't posted. I missed all of my kids birthdays, Dagan turned 7, Rayney turned 6, Corban turned 4, Lincoln turned 2 and SkotLynd turned 1. I wish I had pictures for them all but Dustin's computer died and luckily we saved them to an external hard drive, but I haven't gotten them off of it yet.

Ok, so we start School on the 8th, yes late in the year. My kids are going to a new charter school that is opening this year. Nampa Classical Academy, we are excited. Dagan will be in the second grade and Rayney in the first. Rayney did dance last year, she had a lot of fun, but she has found her true passion in gymnastics. All the kids have had fun in Gymnastics, but she loves it.

I think Dagan has lost most of his teeth, we wonder how he eats anything. Corban is my cute little man that never stops talking, I think he has grown a little, but he will be five in December and still weighs 28 pounds. Will he ever break the 20's? I think he's a Dwarf!!!

Lincoln is 100% potty trained, I like to potty train young and I was worried that he would be later because of his problems but he potty trained easily before he turned two, yeah. He took a lot longer to start talking than the other kids but once he decided he could talk he just said it all. SkotLynd is walking everywhere and she is saying her first real words. She says gradmom, papa, love you, Apple, well quite a few words it's cute.

Dustin is going back to school to become a nurse. So we are back in full collage mode. We are looking for a new home, and have an accepted offer, hopefully nothing falls through. It's an older home with lots of character, it has five bedrooms and is right down from a park. It is only 67,000 so our payments would be wonderful, it would be a perfect house for us!

I have been busy with Vinyl, working at the store, advertising committee leader for the PFA, and cleaning at the gym to help pay for the kids gymnastics. How does life get so busy? I will try to be better at posting!

6 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

So fun to see an update! Your kids are growing up so fast and they're adorable. Love SkotLynd's pile of curls!!! Love ya!

sharmysteele said...

Great to see your back online! Your kids are beautiful! How fun and I agree that life just flies by too fast!! Where did all those years go?? :)

Jared and Katy said...

YAY! I'm so glad your posting again..I misse you!

Train Gang said...

I was so excited to see your post!!! your kids are such a perfect combo of you and Dustin!!! but in some of them I see lots of Holladay!!!

if you ever have time, share some of your potty training secrets! I feel like i've failed miserably at this training stuff. both of my girls have really resisted the whole thing.

Carlia said...

I'm so glad you are back on your blog site. And Addy, there is a serious Cagle mold going on in your family. Cookie cutter kids. All of them look great!

The Flynn's said...

Hey Addy, I was excited to see some new posts. I hadn't checked your blog for a while cause I thought you had given up on it. Everyone looks great and it sounds like you're all doing well.