Thursday, September 3, 2009

Latest Cagle News!

No it's not a baby!

We just found out that Dustin has Skin Cancer! UM, not that big of a deal, I think we caught it early enough to not be too serious, at least we hope. He just has to have it removed layer by layer until it's gone. The bummer deal is that we had to cancel our heath care because it was so high due to Lincoln heart defect, that's how it goes right? Well, I guess we just have to have faith that it will all work out. It always does!! So his procedure is on my birthday, "yippy". POOR GUY!

4 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

Wow, that's horrible. Good thing they caught it early. Hopefully it will be gone in no time!

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

That is to bad. Our prayers are with you. I hope it all goes well. We love you guys.

Train Gang said...

oh no! I'm so sorry. Good luck Dustin. I guess you will always remember this birthday huh? ;(

Anonymous said...

Addy...big fat hugs! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

As for the insurance I hope something changes soon.....you are people who deserve it and should not be worrying about any of this.

I'll have faith for you too.