Wednesday, October 28, 2009

She was born with a Talent!

My little Lady Rayney was born with one of the best talents, I wish it was a talent I was blessed with. She has a way of making people feel good. She has had this talent since birth, everyone would say how much they loved Rayney because Rayney loved them, and this started when she was days old. She has always loved people, she is happy and would go to anyone. She loves to share and she naturally gives complements, without even thinking about it.

One of Rayney friends, Oceanna, adores Rayney's curly hair, and is always asking her mom if she could have curly hair like Rayney's. So yesterday I decided to straighten Rayney's hair for school, she didn't ask me to, or even give much notice that I did. I sent her off to school! After school at gymnastics Oceanna's mom was so pleased to tell me her daughters excited and happy story. Oceanna, seeing that Rayney had straight hair, went up to her and said, "Rayney, why isn't your hair curly?" and Rayney replied, "because I wanted to look like you!" Oceanna was so happy she said to her mom "wasn't that so nice of her, I do have pretty hair huh!" I am so glad that Rayney could make her friend feel so happy, and in the process make her realize that her hair even though it's not curly is very pretty. I told Rayney later how happy that made Oceanna and she smiled and said, "really?" I could tell how good it made her feel to know she made her friend happy.

Anyways, I could learn a lot from that girl, I sure do love her!

1 comment:

Amber Horspool said...

that is the sweetest story! Rayney is adorable in every way:)