Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kids Back in School

The kids started school Sept. 8th. They are going to a new charter school, called Nampa classical Academy, so they get to ware uniforms. I have to say I love it!! It is so easy to get them dressed in the morning, they only have a very select choice and it's all ready. They look pretty cute in them also. I am excited about this school and the classical method of learning, and the values they are learning. They have completely enjoyed their first week, although I have missed them while they are gone. These are a couple of the options they have for school clothes, aren't they cute?

3 comments:

Landaker Family said...

They look so cute.

Erin S. said...

I can't believe how grown up they are! You havea a beautiful family Addy. I cont. to keep you close in thought.

sharmysteele said...

Cute! Getting the kids dressed in the morning is always a huge process in our house! Uniforms sound wonderful at the moment. Your in my thoughts and prayers!
Take Care,
Sharmy