Friday, May 9, 2008

Spring!






I was beginning to wonder if Spring was ever going to come. April was a roller coaster of weather, very crazy and a bit annoying. One day it would be 70, (I mean literally one day) then the next day it would snow, yes snow! IN APRIL! then it would continue to be chilly for the next week and a half, then the cycle would repeat itself. Yuck! I was so ready for it to just get nice. We bought some fruit trees and would have to bring them inside at night so they wouldn't freeze, yes againI stress, "In APRIL!" Well I am glad to say that I think, spring has finally arrived. although some days are still a little chilly, it has been so nice to get outside more. I am just worried it is going to bypass that beautiful spring weather and go strait to scorching summer heat. Luckily Dustin has talked me into getting water park season passes this year, so we can spend tuns of time in the water. Although, and excuse me for getting a little direct here, but most of the summer I am going to be bleeding from just having a baby. So I might be beached with the babies. unless anyone has any magic info they want to share with me to rig that!

1 comment:

Ashley Holladay said...

I would have to say I agree...the weather here has been chilly too, and we are about the same as far as temperature. Luckily, we haven't had snow. The kids will have so much fun at the water park this summer! Tell them I love them! I miss you guys!